The Content editor (coordinator) plans, structures, advise on and publishes content for our clients on their digital platforms.
- Experience in working with website content and CMS
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Good knowledge of target groups and brand experiences
- UX and QA knowledge would be an advantage.
- Attention to detail – making sure what we publish is perfect
- Service-minded and helpful – working with many different colleagues and clients
- Proactive – not afraid to propose better solutions to our clients
- Structured and thorough – but still able to get the job done on time.
What we offer:
1. A really promising long-lasting project (you will be proud of yourself)
2. Sane and polite, but effective management
3. The best corporate culture (according to our teammates' opinions)
4. Competitive salary and other stuff (all the details here)
5. Becoming not just another developer, but a part of UKAD with unique value and long-term relationships
Some facts about UKAD to help you make a decision:
- UKAD combines benefits of family-sized companies, like no bureaucracy, easy access to the executives, with sustainable growth and vast opportunities
- Our company is strong enough to be not just a vendor but a tech partner.
- We can afford to choose customers that respect developers
- UKAD is one of the leading employers in Kharkiv, according to DOU
- We never hire people for projects, but to build the team, so if the project ends, you remain a part of UKAD.
Aren't we a company you're looking for?