The family-style company is looking for a talented DevOps engineer to join our team. If you are looking for an awesome team, send us your CV!
To become a part of the UKAD team, make sure you are familiar with Windows and Linux operating systems, CI/CD (TeamCity) and Server administrations.
You're familiar with all these things, aren't you?
And a few more points to match:
- 1+ years experience as a DevOps engineer or combining with a System Administrator role
- Azure and AWS experience, Network security, Docker
- Structured and analytical thinking
- Drive to learning and self-education, thirst for knowledge, and gaining skills
- Passion for helping others
- Sharing our values and keeping communication respectful and friendly
English speaking skills aren't critically important but will be a bonus.
We also expect you to be a really self-driven person because micromanagement and total control are not about UKAD. Feel free to choose technologies and solutions, in which you believe, as well as to be creative and responsible for the results.
- Administration of the existing and creation of a new project infrastructure;
- Continuous integration and delivery of updates;
- Setting up and maintaining monitoring systems;
- Communication with customers and developers.
- Configuration and support of network equipment ;
- Server administration: hosting, mail, DNS;
- Monitoring system support;
- Customer support.
Your typical tasks list:
- Full hosting structure setup
- Supported customers servers
- Setup and support CI / CD
What we offer
- Sane and polite, but effective management
- The best corporate culture (according to our teammates' opinions)
- Competitive salary and other stuff (all the details here)
- Becoming not just another devops, but a part of UKAD with unique value and long-term relationships
Some facts about UKAD to help you make a decision:
- UKAD combines benefits of family-sized companies, like no bureaucracy, easy access to the executives, with sustainable growth and vast opportunities
- Our company is strong enough to be not just a vendor but a tech partner. We can afford to choose customers that respect developers
- UKAD is one of the leading employers in Kharkiv, according to DOU
- We never hire people for projects, but to build the team, so if the project ends, you remain a part of UKAD.
Aren't we a company you're looking for?