Junior IT Recruiter
UKAD team is looking for Junior IT Recruiter.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of various researching tools (Linkedin, djinni, etc)
- Understanding modern tools for sourcing X-Ray, Boolean search
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- English level — Intermediate.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Recruitment ATS
- Deep understanding of the software development domain.
- Challenging tasks
- Long-term employment and real opportunities to change roles and projects within the company
- Cozy office space in the historical city center
- Tables with the ability to adjust the height
- NO bureaucracy
- 40-hour working week with flexible working hours
- 15 paid vacation days per year
- Paid sick leave days without any references
- PE accounting Partial compensation for English lessons, sports
- Compensation for attending external events (conferences, workshops, etc.)
- Flexible work-from-home policy.