Middle Node.js Developer
The family-style company is looking for a talented Middle Node.js Developer to join our team. If you are looking for an awesome team, send us your CV!
You're familiar with all these things, aren't you?
And a few more points to match:
- 3+ years experience in a back-end or front-end software development role
- Structured and analytical thinking
- Drive to learning and self-education, thirst for knowledge, and gaining skills
- Good English language (but not crucial)
- Passion for helping others
- Sharing our values and keeping communication respectful and friendly.
A bonus (but not a must) if you have experience with React.js
We also expect you to be a really self-driven person because micromanagement and total control are not about UKAD. Feel free to choose technologies and solutions, in which you believe, as well as to be creative and responsible for the results.
About the project
The company was founded in 2013 in Stockholm to create easy-to-use financial products - payment services with fast installments. The main goal in common is to create payment and financial products that are accessible to everyone. Today they operate in Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Chile, Peru, and Brazil.
You will get a unique opportunity to work with the entire life cycle of new and existing integrations between the product and the economic systems of the clients.
Your typical tasks list:
- Develop well-designed, easily maintainable, scalable, and reusable software
- Develop the solution according to existing software architecture defined by the architect
- Maintain software architecture documentation: diagrams, code samples, API descriptions, etc.
- Research, learn, and develop technical solutions and technologies
- Implement performance/load/stress testing procedures according to project needs
- Enhance knowledge of preferred technologies, methodologies, standards, and policies
- Review design prototypes, participation in tech review design calls
- Defines and monitors the unit test coverage.
What we offer
- A really promising long-lasting project
- Sane and polite, but effective management
- The best corporate culture (according to our teammates' opinions)
- Competitive salary and other stuff (all the details here)
- Becoming not just another developer, but a part of UKAD with unique value and long-term relationships.
Some facts about UKAD to help you make a decision:
- UKAD combines benefits of family-sized companies, like no bureaucracy, easy access to the executives, with sustainable growth and vast opportunities
- Our company is strong enough to be not just a vendor but a tech partner. We can afford to choose customers that respect developers
- We never hire people for projects, but to build the team, so if the project ends, you remain a part of UKAD.
Aren't we a company you're looking for?