Middle/Senior Front end Developer
- Full time, 40 hours per week.
- Good communication skills, self-motivated, reliable and independent work style
- Minimal 2-year of experience
- DHTML, DIV/TABLE layout, DHTML, Cross-browser experience
- SASS, SCSS, LESS, Grunt, Compass, Webpack
- Angular.JS or Vue.JS, JS experience
- Experience with one of source control system: Git, SVN, TFS
Nice to have:
- Experience with .NET stack
- Experience with Umbraco CMS
Ukad is a passionate team of geeks inspired to build a better world by bringing the most innovative technologies and knowledge to our clients.
On behalf of our Danish client we are looking for a front-end developer.
- Challenging tasks
- Long-term employment and real opportunities to change roles and projects within the company
- Cozy office space in the historical city center
- Tables with the ability to adjust the height
- NO bureaucracy
- 40-hour working week with flexible working hours
- 15 paid vacation days per year
- Paid sick leave days without any references
- PE accounting Partial compensation for English lessons, sports
- Compensation for attending external events (conferences, workshops, etc.)
- Flexible work-from-home policy.