The family-style company is looking for a talented PR/Brand Manager to join our team. If you are looking for an awesome team, send us your CV!
To become a part of the UKAD team, make sure you are familiar with the event organization and PR technologies.
You're familiar with all these things, aren't you?
And a few more points to match:
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in the field of IT
- It is desirable to have successfully completed projects
- Competent oral and written speech in English
- Organizational skills
- Energy, activity, responsibility, good mood.
We also expect you to be a really self-driven person because micromanagement and total control are not about UKAD. Feel free to choose tools and approaches, in which you believe, as well as to be creative and responsible for the results.
To drive UKAD's communications, work on the company's image and improve our positions both on the internal and external markets.
Your typical tasks list:
- Formation of the company's image
- Organization of events of various scales and directions for the company: presentations, exhibitions, courses, etc.
- Maintaining company pages in social networks
- Formation of a plan for the company's PR-activity
- Competitor activity monitoring.
What we offer
- A really promising long-lasting project (you will be proud of yourself)
- Sane and polite, but effective management
- The best corporate culture (according to our teammates' opinions)
- Competitive salary and other stuff (all the details here)
- Becoming not just another person in the office, but a part of UKAD with unique value and long-term relationships
Some facts about UKAD to help you make a decision:
- UKAD combines benefits of family-sized companies, like no bureaucracy, easy access to the executives, with sustainable growth and vast opportunities
- Our company is strong enough to be not just a vendor but a tech partner
- UKAD is one of the leading employers in Kharkiv, according to DOU
- We never hire people for projects, but to build the team, so if the project ends, you remain a part of UKAD.
Aren't we a company you're looking for?