The family-style company is looking for a talented Project Manager to join our team. If you are looking for an awesome team, send us your CV!
To become a part of the UKAD team, make sure you are familiar with IT project management methodologies and software development lifecycle.
You're familiar with all these things, aren't you?
And a few more points to match:
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in the field of IT
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Practical experience of written and oral communication with English-speaking clients
- Competence in estimating, composing project plans and business proposals
- Understanding of IT-specific, development process
- Good communication skills
- Upper-Intermediate or better English skills
- Energy, activity, responsibility, good mood.
We also expect you to be a really self-driven person because micromanagement and total control are not about UKAD. Feel free to choose tools and approaches, in which you believe, as well as to be creative and responsible for the results.
To take care of our projects, including estimating, creating project plans and business proposals. To establish and maintain quality communications between the Customer and development team.
What we offer
- A really promising long-lasting project (you will be proud of yourself)
- Sane and polite, but effective management
- The best corporate culture (according to our teammates' opinions)
- Competitive salary and other stuff (all the details her`e)
- Becoming not just another person in the office, but a part of UKAD with unique value and long-term relationships
Some facts about UKAD to help you make a decision:
- UKAD combines benefits of family-sized companies, like no bureaucracy, easy access to the executives, with sustainable growth and vast opportunities
- Our company is strong enough to be not just a vendor but a tech partner
- UKAD is one of the leading employers in Kharkiv, according to DOU
- We never hire people for projects, but to build the team, so if the project ends, you remain a part of UKAD.
Aren't we a company you're looking for?