The family-style company is looking for a talented RPA/Integration Developer to join our team. If you are looking for an awesome team, send us your CV!
To become a part of the UKAD team, make sure you are familiar with .NET Core (C#), JS and Fintech technologies.
And a few more points to match:
- 4+ years experience with .NET Core (C#), JS, and APIs development
- API integrations (REST & GraphQL)
- Knowledge in data management
- Basic experience with SQL databases
- Structured and analytical thinking
- Drive to learning and self-education, thirst for knowledge, and gaining skills
- Good English language is crucial
- Passion for helping others
- Sharing our values and keeping communication respectful and friendly
A bonus (but not a must) if you have experience with the following software:
- Familiarity/experience with SAP, Dynamics, Ariba, Hana
- Familiarity with the OIOUBL standard
- Experience developing RPA robots
We also expect you to be a really self-driven person because micromanagement and total control are not about UKAD. Feel free to choose technologies and solutions, in which you believe, as well as to be creative and responsible for the results.
About the project
Kaunt is the Nordic leading SaaS-company when it comes to AI-driven financial services. They harness the power of artificial intelligence to improve financial processes, create more valuable time and deeper insight into the economic functionality of public and private organizations, through advanced AI-analysis and automation of routine tasks.
To join the development team working within the entire life cycle of new and existing integrations between Kaunt and the economic systems of their customers. You will be creating the foundation for the expansion to new segments of clients within the private and public sectors.
Your typical tasks list:
- Analyzing and evaluating technical requirements for integration when working with clients or colleagues within the pre-sale feature
- Documenting the technical specifications and architecture
- Developing project plans for integrations in collaboration with the pre-sales feature and the rest of development team
- Maintaining communication between internal and external partners
- Developing mappings between Customer’s data formats and the formats of the ERP systems
- Developing, testing and documenting integrations
- Maintenance of currently commissioned integrations, including error finding and bug fixing
- Performance monitoring and on-going improvement to the solution
- Assisting the support and the rest of the organization concerning inquiries about integrations
What we offer
- A really promising long-lasting project (you will be proud of yourself)
- Sane and polite, but effective management
- The best corporate culture (according to our teammates' opinions)
- Competitive salary and other stuff (all the details here)
- Becoming not just another developer, but a part of UKAD with unique value and long-term relationships
Some facts about UKAD to help you make a decision:
- UKAD combines benefits of family-sized companies, like no bureaucracy, easy access to the executives, with sustainable growth and vast opportunities
- Our company is strong enough to be not just a vendor but a tech partner. We can afford to choose customers that respect developers
- We never hire people for projects, but to build the team, so if the project ends, you remain a part of UKAD.
Aren't we a company you're looking for?