Senior Episerver Developer / Episerver Team Lead
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science (or equivalent).
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience.
- Minimum 3 years of professional EpiServer experience.
- EpiServer Certified Developer (would be super).
- Knowledge of more than one programming language.
- Deeper knowledge of multiple technology stacks.
- Comfortable with both: front (JS) and back end development.
- High and proven knowledge in following areas:
.Net Framework & C# Programming Language
- Ability to work in a independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic, agile environment.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot software problems - identify and solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Ability to learn and understand our processes, as well as recommend ways to continuously improve.
- Excellent English language communication skills - verbal and written.
- Desirable knowledge.
- Basics of SASS / CSS.
- High understanding of Agile project concepts.
- Microsoft Certified Professional Developer.
- Challenging tasks
- Long-term employment and real opportunities to change roles and projects within the company
- Cozy office space in the historical city center
- Tables with the ability to adjust the height
- NO bureaucracy
- 40-hour working week with flexible working hours
- 15 paid vacation days per year
- Paid sick leave days without any references
- PE accounting Partial compensation for English lessons, sports
- Compensation for attending external events (conferences, workshops, etc.)
- Flexible work-from-home policy.