Senior Fullstack .NET developer
The family-style company is looking for a talented developer to join UKAD.
The project may include the following stack: .NET 5, Angular 9, Kubernetes, PrimeNG. If you are interested in it, join the team!
And a few more points to match:
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Structured and analytical thinking
- Drive to learning and self-education, thirst for knowledge, and gaining skills
- Intermediate or higher English skills
- Passion for helping others
- Sharing our values and keeping communication respectful and friendly
We also expect you to be a really self-driven person because micromanagement and total control are not about UKAD. Feel free to choose technologies and solutions, in which you believe, as well as to be creative and responsible for the results.
Your typical tasks list:
- Develop well-designed, easily maintainable, scalable, and reusable software
- Develop the solution according to existing software architecture defined by the architect
- Maintain software architecture documentation: diagrams, code samples, API descriptions, etc.
- Research, study, and develop technical solutions and technologies
- Implement performance/load/stress testing procedures according to project needs
- Enhance knowledge of preferred technologies, methodologies, standards, and policies
- Review design prototypes, participation in tech review design calls
- Defines and monitors the unit test coverage
What we offer
- A really promising long-lasting project (you will be proud of yourself)
- Sane and polite, but effective management
- The best corporate culture (according to our teammates' opinions)
- Competitive salary and other stuff (all the details here)
- Becoming not just another developer, but a part of UKAD with unique value and long-term relationships
Some facts about UKAD to help you make a decision:
- UKAD combines benefits of family-sized companies, like no bureaucracy, easy access to the executives, with sustainable growth and vast opportunities
- Our company is strong enough to be not just a vendor but a tech partner. We can afford to choose customers that respect developers
- UKAD is one of the leading employers in Kharkiv, according to DOU
- We never hire people for projects, but to build the team, so if the project ends, you remain a part of UKAD.
Aren't we a company you're looking for?