Senior Node.JS Developer
We are looking for a Senior Node. JS Backend Developer for a Swedish startup company which provides an Expert Management System (EMS) and Marketplace for expert calls.
- improving reliability & security
- implementing things like Elasticsearch or similar to help users find relevant data
- expanding and improving notification system with reminders, sms, helpful notification settings
- redesigning data structures and improve database management, from query caching to indexing optimization
- enabling billing in multiple currencies, etc
- 5+ Years of experience in back-end development with experience of implementing multiple medium/large systems
- Structured and analytical thinker who can advise on architectural changes and able to predict and estimate the results of an implementation of different solutions
- Experience with SQL databases, better PostgreSQL.
- Experience with APIs to connect complex applications.
- Effective written and verbal English to communicate with our international team.
Considered as a big plus:
- DevOps or Data Security experience to deal with very sensitive data
- React. JS
- Challenging tasks
- Long-term employment and real opportunities to change roles and projects within the company
- Cozy office space in the historical city center
- Tables with the ability to adjust the height
- NO bureaucracy
- 40-hour working week with flexible working hours
- 15 paid vacation days per year
- Paid sick leave days without any references
- PE accounting Partial compensation for English lessons, sports
- Compensation for attending external events (conferences, workshops, etc.)
- Flexible work-from-home policy.