Senior/Middle Frontend Developer
The family-style company is looking for a talented developer to join our team. If you are looking for an awesome team, send us your CV!
You're familiar with all these things, aren't you?
And a few more points to match:
- 3+ years experience in a front-end software development role
- 2+ years experience with React.js or Vue.js
- Structured and analytical thinking
- Drive to learning and self-education, thirst for knowledge, and gaining skills
- Intermediate or higher English skills
- Passion for helping others
- Sharing our values and keeping communication respectful and friendly.
We also expect you to be a really self-driven person because micromanagement and total control are not about UKAD. Feel free to choose technologies and solutions, in which you believe, as well as to be creative and responsible for the results.
To join the development team of one of the biggest and most popular news portals in the United States, work with business stakeholders and product owners creating outstanding web applications for millions of users.
Your typical tasks list:
- Write clean, efficient, scalable and testable code
- Participate in software architecture and tech design
- Participate in the code review process
- Maintain quality and ensure the responsiveness of applications
- Support existing codebase, bug fixing
- Optimize application for best performance and user experience.
What we offer
- A really promising long-lasting project (you will be proud of yourself)
- Sane and polite, but effective management
- The best corporate culture (according to our teammates' opinions)
- Competitive salary and other stuff (all the details here)
- Becoming not just another developer, but a part of UKAD with unique value and long-term relationships.
Some facts about UKAD to help you make a decision:
- UKAD combines benefits of family-sized companies, like no bureaucracy, easy access to the executives, with sustainable growth and vast opportunities
- Our company is strong enough to be not just a vendor but a tech partner. We can afford to choose customers that respect developers
- UKAD is one of the leading employers in Kharkiv, according to DOU
- We never hire people for projects, but to build the team, so if the project ends, you remain a part of UKAD.
Aren't we a company you're looking for?