Senior/Middle+ Angular, .NET Developer
The family-style company is looking for a talented Senior/Middle+ .NET Developer to join our team. If you are looking for an awesome team, send us your CV!
You're familiar with all these things, aren't you?
And a few more points to match:
- 5+ years experience in a back-end software development role
- Structured and analytical thinking
- Drive to learning and self-education, thirst for knowledge, and gaining skills
- Good English language is crucial
- Passion for helping others
- Sharing our values and keeping communication respectful and friendly
We also expect you to be a really self-driven person because micromanagement and total control are not about UKAD. Feel free to choose technologies and solutions, in which you believe, as well as to be creative and responsible for the results.
About the project
Global businesses and Fortune500 companies use Digizuite™ as a key platform in their digital transformations to automate digital processes when managing digital content (images, video, documents, audio, VR) from one place and sharing on multiple channels. The Digital Asset Management software supports:
- Brand compliance across channels
- Faster time to market
- Increased operational efficiency
- New revenue streams or new services
Digizuite is Microsoft Technology Partner, Episerver Add-on Partner, and Sitecore Technology Alliance Partner. Headquartered in Denmark, the company has established offices in North America, UK, and Belgium.
You will get a unique opportunity to work with the entire life cycle of new and existing integrations between the product and the economic systems of our clients.
Your typical tasks list:
- Develop well-designed, easily maintainable, scalable, and reusable software
- Develop the solution according to existing software architecture defined by the architect
- Maintain software architecture documentation: diagrams, code samples, API descriptions, etc.
- Research, study and develop technical solutions and technologies
- Implement performance/load/stress testing procedures according to project needs
- Enhance knowledge of preferred technologies, methodologies, standards, and policies
- Review design prototypes, participation in tech review design calls
- Defines and monitors the unit test coverage
What we offer
- A really promising long-lasting project
- Sane and polite, but effective management
- The best corporate culture (according to our teammates' opinions)
- Competitive salary and other stuff (all the details here)
- Becoming not just another developer, but a part of UKAD with unique value and long-term relationships
Some facts about UKAD to help you make a decision:
- UKAD combines benefits of family-sized companies, like no bureaucracy, easy access to the executives, with sustainable growth and vast opportunities
- Our company is strong enough to be not just a vendor but a tech partner. We can afford to choose customers that respect developers
- We never hire people for projects, but to build the team, so if the project ends, you remain a part of UKAD.
Aren't we a company you're looking for?