Trainee/Junior .Net developer
The family-style company is looking for a young talent to join our team. If you are looking for an awesome team, send us your CV!
To become a part of the UKAD team, make sure you are familiar with these technologies C#, ASP.Net, MS SQL
You're familiar with all these things, aren't you?
A few more points to match:
- The desire for knowledge and the ability to learn
- A positive and resilient mindset
- Passion for helping others
- Sharing our values and keeping communication respectful and friendly
Wanted but not required:
- Commercial or freelance development experience
- At least, particle understanding of what is Umbraco and when is it used
- Intermediate or higher English skills
We also expect you to be a really self-driven person because micromanagement and total control are not about UKAD.
To become a great Umbraco developer and a valuable part of the UKAD team.
What we offer:
- Sane and polite, but effective management
- The best corporate culture (according to our teammates' opinions)
- Competitive salary and other stuff (all the details here)
- Becoming not just another developer, but a part of UKAD with unique value and long-term relationships
Some facts about UKAD to help you make a decision:
- UKAD combines benefits of family-sized companies, like no bureaucracy, easy access to the executives, with sustainable growth and vast opportunities
- Our company is strong enough to be not just a vendor but a tech partner. We can afford to choose customers that respect developers
- UKAD is one of the leading employers in Kharkiv, according to DOU
- We never hire people for projects, but to build the team, so if the project ends, you remain a part of UKAD.
Aren't we a company you're looking for?