- App Development
- Web Development
Moblrn offers a smart and simple platform for creating individual training programs to improve the skills and knowledge of employees.
The platform was launched in 2016 and is tailor-made for education using smartphones. It is optimized for microlearning, a modern training method based on insights regarding effective learning. Basically, micro-learning is all about serving the employees' bite-sized content over time and on a regular basis. It’s effective for on-boarding-programs, product information, sales- and management training and more.
In order to successfully launch their microlearning startup, Moblrn set the list of the following challenges to UKAD dedicated team:
- Form the solution to apply micro learning culture in companies;
- Build an introduction website;
- Create iOS and Android applications;
- Create a CMS platform that allows creating custom e-learning programs;
We designed two main digital products to embody the Clients' project idea: a mobile application (iOS and Android development) and an admin CMS (Node.js development technologies).
Key Features in App:
- Participants enter the app with a login;
- Participates are notified when new content/interactions are available in-app;
- Interactions can be a combination of challenges, tips, questions, self-evaluations, and rewards;
- Participants can see their progress and collect points;
- Participants can access sections with static content;
Key Features in Admin:
- Register a client;
- Register a program;
- Distribute sub-admin to a client;
- A set timeline for user interactions;
- A timeline can be set for a program (all participants gets content at the same time);
- TA timeline can be set on an individual level (your timeline starts after logging in for the first time);
- Multiple options for content creation (text, photo, film, links, different type of questions and answers);
UKAD software house successfully created the digital products that allow Client to launch and run the e-learning platform following the estimated time and cost scope.
The promising idea of Moblrn turned into a popular and profitable E-Learning project.
For more than four years of close partnership UKAD development team was supporting the platform and updating it based on the Clients' requirements and users' needs.App page
More Case Studies
- ASP.NET MVC (C#)
- Umbraco 7
- Rest API
NOWWHERE is a social platform that unites creatives and celebrities and lets them share recommendations for leisure places with each other. The platform provides a select list of the best places, showing only those which have been recommended by reviewers from the fashion, music, film, photography, and design industries. The result is a website and mobile app.
- ASP.NET MVC (C#)
AJ Produkter is a leading mail order company for office furniture, materials handling, and storage solutions. The website is presented in 19 European countries with headquarter in Sweden. AJ Produkter is a long-established supplier of office and workplace furniture, school furniture, lockers and changing room facilities, canteen furniture, shelving and racking, premises management equipment.
Kiggit is a football betting company headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark. Kiggit mobile app focuses on user experience and provides football fans with predictions, challenges, live scores and chat functions. Kiggit focuses on the user experience and the love of football and is a social betting app with predictions, challenges, live scores and chat.