Birdie Golf Tours is a high-class agency dedicated to golf trips and golf classes. The company is located in Stockholm (Sweden).
It offers inspiring and beautiful golf trips across Europe for golfers and their families, as well as first-rate golf schooling with professional teachers
Sphere of business: corporate clients in all sorts of industries - from pharmacy to metal production, also self-governing municipalities in Europe
The Client wanted to renew their web brand and modernise the website to increase the marketing effectiveness of the digital presence. Our engineers closely collaborated with the Customer’s designer. The scope of the project activities included:
- Modernise the website in order to meet all the latest digital standards.
- Simplify the resorts navigation for users
- Improve the UX
- Make the site mobile friendly
- Make the site content easy to manage
To meet the Clients' requirements and improve the product, our team have chosen:
- To create modern and easy to manage Umbraco CMS architecture
- To develop and upgrade UI and UX of existing digital solutions.
- Upgrade UI and UX of existing products
- Increase a website performance using modern markup technologies (template engine, adaptive layout)
- To make SEO markup optimisation easy manageable.
More Case Studies
- ASP.NET MVC (C#)
NOWWHERE is a social platform that unites creatives and celebrities and lets them share recommendations for leisure places with each other. The platform provides a select list of the best places, showing only those which have been recommended by reviewers from the fashion, music, film, photography, and design industries. The app provides additional information about recommended restaurants and uses geolocation to show the best places nearby.
- Umbraco 7
- ASP.NET MVC (C#)
- MS SQL Server
- Responsive design
- iOS application
- Rest API
- WebSockets API
- Facebook API
- Cocoa Pods
Kiggit is a football betting company headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark. Kiggit mobile app focuses on user experience and provides football fans with predictions, challenges, live scores and chat functions. Kiggit focuses on the user experience and the love of football and is a social betting app with predictions, challenges, live scores and chat.