About The Academy
Founded in 1999, the Academy company is located in Sweden. They offers training courses and programs for fitness trainers. The learning process includes both online and offline parts.
When the owners of The Academy first got in touch with UKAD, they already had a website. But as the project had developed, the team had realized that the website required serious improvements. So they set a challenge to build a new e-learning portal that would meet modern requirements and be able to help the company stay competitive in the digital market, strengthen its online presence, reach more students, and simplify the learning and certificate granting processes.
Challenges and Solutions
In order to help our Client achieve their goals, the UKAD team developed technical solutions to meet several challenges:
- Update the My School system (personal learning account) by adding new functionality to support online studies and examinations, follow educational progress, search for educational information, and check schedules.
- Make My School mobile-friendly.
- Create a user interface for handling online questions and exams.
- Design a solution that can handle 1000+ students working simultaneously.
- Introduce online payments to make new courses more accessible.
- Introduce multiple subscriptions to different budget.
Updated My School system
Remote Exam certification
We successfully implemented the following solutions to meet our client's requirements:
- Fast, safe and intuitive online access to courses, training materials, schedules and certification process.
- Remote exam certification.
- Online payment options.
- Various subscription plans/packages.
- Advanced notification system.
More Case Studies
- ASP.NET MVC (C#)
NOWWHERE is a social platform that unites creatives and celebrities and lets them share recommendations for leisure places with each other. The platform provides a select list of the best places, showing only those which have been recommended by reviewers from the fashion, music, film, photography, and design industries. The app provides additional information about recommended restaurants and uses geolocation to show the best places nearby.
- Umbraco 7
- ASP.NET MVC (C#)
- MS SQL Server
- Responsive design
- iOS application
- Rest API
- WebSockets API
- Facebook API
- Cocoa Pods
Kiggit is a football betting company headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark. Kiggit mobile app focuses on user experience and provides football fans with predictions, challenges, live scores and chat functions. Kiggit focuses on the user experience and the love of football and is a social betting app with predictions, challenges, live scores and chat.