The Сustomer is a leading holiday vaccine supplier with a mission to take the stress out of getting your holiday vaccines. With licensed clinics across the nation, and same day appointments available within an hour, you can be holiday ready in less than 24 hours.
Our Сlient wanted to turn his idea into the modern digital product. In order to meet the Сustomer’s business goals we’ve divided the project implementation into two digital solutions:
- a public website for patients
- a complete clinical system for full cycle clinic management
After a primary discussion we set a list of key requirements:
for a website:
- give an easy access to recommended vaccinations info for worldwide destinations
- provide a complete user guide on vaccines
- provide tools for continuous SEO optimization for site administrators
- allow easy clinic search and appointment booking
for a clinical system:
- a system for managing the routines of the vaccination clinic with the features of:
- appointment management
- stock handling
- clinician consultation via chat and legal directions document chat or web-request).
To successfully implement the required features and create the product, our team has chosen the following technical steps:
for the public website:
- to build a mobile-friendly platform from scratch
- to create a CMS system with SEO built-in tools
- to provide Google maps integration for convenient clinic search
- to implement an appointment booking feature
for the clinical system:
- to create a variety of prototype alternatives to choose an optimal UX flow
- to create a scheduler for appointment management
- to add a treatment management system with a patient history and other details
- provide access to clinician consultation chat
- set a user action system log for CQC compliance
"UKAD has a broad range of skills that allow them to handle any and all aspects of the project."
We have successfully created two connected products (public website and clinical system). The products' functionality lets the company to successfully manage the requests from users who want to have a vaccination (such as before a trip to a foreign country). The website provides general information about vaccines and vaccinations and helps users to book an appointment with a comfortable time and location.
UKAD provided a solid tool for running a clinic, which hopefully yields many partners collaborating with our Сlient and giving dividends.
More Case Studies
- ASP.NET MVC (C#)
NOWWHERE is a social platform that unites creatives and celebrities and lets them share recommendations for leisure places with each other. The platform provides a select list of the best places, showing only those which have been recommended by reviewers from the fashion, music, film, photography, and design industries. The app provides additional information about recommended restaurants and uses geolocation to show the best places nearby.
- Umbraco 7
- ASP.NET MVC (C#)
- MS SQL Server
- Responsive design
- iOS application
- Rest API
- WebSockets API
- Facebook API
- Cocoa Pods
Kiggit is a football betting company headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark. Kiggit mobile app focuses on user experience and provides football fans with predictions, challenges, live scores and chat functions. Kiggit focuses on the user experience and the love of football and is a social betting app with predictions, challenges, live scores and chat.